Most people opt for epoxy toilet flooring for its anti-slippery and seamless flooring. There are some people who also thought of installing epoxy in the toilet or bathroom, for waterproofing benefits altogether. However, it is not the right application to just use epoxy to replace waterproofing. You should consult the specialist if you are thinking of doing just this.
Advantages of Epoxy Floor Coatings
Epoxy floor coatings offer many advantages such as:
• Known for its durability and easiness to clean.
• Besides, it is seamless hence do not allow stains to accumulate in the grout lines.
• It is also oil resistant and water resistant
• Epoxy flooring is a hardened floor, thus longer lasting.
• Epoxy coatings will create a shiny high gloss surface.
• It also has an anti-slippery feature for its flooring.